#opnfv-meeting: OPNFV TSC

Meeting started by dmcbride_ at 13:56:50 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. roll call (dmcbride_, 13:57:37)
    1. Bin Hu (bh526r, 13:57:47)
    2. Cristina Pauna (CristinaPauna, 13:58:55)
    3. C├ędric Ollivier (ollivier, 13:59:01)
    4. Al Morton (IRC-only today) (acm, 13:59:14)
    5. Trevor Bramwell (bramwelt, 14:01:25)
    6. Frank Brockners (frankbrockners, 14:02:01)
    7. Mark Beierl (mbeierl, 14:02:11)
    8. Georg Kunz (georgk, 14:02:40)

  2. meeting minutes (dmcbride_, 14:04:44)
    1. no comments - minutes approved (dmcbride_, 14:05:01)

  3. TAC meeting - Jan 30 (dmcbride_, 14:05:25)
    1. discussion about infra across LFN (dmcbride_, 14:06:18)
    2. need to coordinate OPNFV effort with larger LFN effort (dmcbride_, 14:07:04)
    3. there was a LFN infra meeting on Friday, Feb 1 (dmcbride_, 14:08:01)
    4. Trevor Cooepr (trevor_intel, 14:09:22)
    5. discussion about the roles of chair and secretary (dmcbride_, 14:09:31)
    6. TAC decided that the chair would be the board rep (dmcbride_, 14:11:03)

  4. rescheduling of weekly technical discussion (dmcbride_, 14:11:21)
    1. final decision is for Mondays at 7 a.m. (dmcbride_, 14:15:04)
    2. frankbrockners comments that this time slot conflicts with Panda meeting (dmcbride_, 14:17:05)
    3. also conflicts with CVC meeting (dmcbride_, 14:17:21)
    4. change will begin next week on Feb 11. We will still meet this week on Thurs, Feb 7. (dmcbride_, 14:21:07)

  5. termination reviews (dmcbride_, 14:26:11)
    1. VOTE: Voted on "Does the TSC approve of the proposal to terminate the JOID project?" Results are, +1: 8 (dmcbride_, 14:27:19)
    2. bramwelt comments that there is a K8s cluster running in support of Bamboo (dmcbride_, 14:31:37)
    3. mbeierl suggests adding a link to the Bamboo project page that points to Panda work in ONAP (dmcbride_, 14:32:12)
    4. VOTE: Voted on "Does the TSC approve of the proposal to terminate the Bamboo project?" Results are, +1: 7 (dmcbride_, 14:33:13)

  6. Code and Release Quality Improvement (dmcbride_, 14:34:17)
    1. (bramwelt, 14:41:10)
    2. https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Committer+Removal (bramwelt, 14:41:33)
    3. AGREED: start cleanup of inactive committers procedure by asking PTLs to update their list of committers for each project (dmcbride_, 14:47:27)
    4. AGREED: update committer removal procedure to include removing committers that have not accessed OPNFV gerrit for 12 months (dmcbride_, 14:48:30)
    5. ACTION: dmcbride to update procedure per agreement. Will open TSC JIRA. (dmcbride_, 14:49:13)
    6. CristinaPauna says that ODL has a gerrit best practices page (dmcbride_, 14:54:13)
    7. will continue discussion about gerrit best practices in the weekly technical discussion. Specifically, should we enforce, or simply recommend against self-merges? (dmcbride_, 15:02:09)
    8. ACTION: bramwelt to send IT/Infra update to the TSC mailing list. (dmcbride_, 15:02:31)
    9. will continue discussion about code and release quality improvements in next week's TSC meeting. (dmcbride_, 15:02:51)


Meeting ended at 15:02:55 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. dmcbride to update procedure per agreement. Will open TSC JIRA.
  2. bramwelt to send IT/Infra update to the TSC mailing list.


Action items, by person

  1. bramwelt
    1. bramwelt to send IT/Infra update to the TSC mailing list.


People present (lines said)

  1. dmcbride_ (33)
  2. collabot` (12)
  3. mbeierl (5)
  4. bramwelt (5)
  5. ollivier (4)
  6. CristinaPauna (4)
  7. frankbrockners (3)
  8. bh526r (3)
  9. trevor_intel (3)
  10. georgk (3)
  11. acm (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.