13:54:40 <dmcbride> #startmeeting OPNFV TSC
13:54:40 <collabot`> Meeting started Tue Jan  8 13:54:40 2019 UTC.  The chair is dmcbride. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:54:40 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:54:40 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'opnfv_tsc'
13:54:52 <dmcbride> #topic Roll call
13:59:07 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners
13:59:12 <bramwelt> #info Trevor Bramwell
13:59:34 <mj_rex> #info Rex Lee
13:59:43 <fuqiao> #info fuqiao
14:00:01 <efoley> #info Emma Foley
14:00:37 <ollivier> #info C├ędric Ollivier
14:00:42 <bh526r> #info Bin Hu
14:02:13 <mbuil> #info Manuel Buil
14:02:33 <CristinaPauna> #info Cristina Pauna
14:02:49 <acm> #info Al Morton
14:04:45 <dmcbride> #topic meeting minutes
14:05:34 <dmcbride> #info no comments - minutes approved
14:06:13 <dmcbride> #topic agenda bashing
14:06:38 <dmcbride> #info frankbrockners requests update on strategy discussion
14:07:09 <dmcbride> #topic chair report
14:07:48 <mbeierl> #info Mark Beierl
14:07:51 <dmcbride> #info Trevor Cooper
14:08:34 <dmcbride> #info bh526r provides an update to the TSC on the strategy development
14:09:20 <dmcbride> #info bh526r says that the board provided feedback on OPNFV during presentation in December
14:09:53 <georgk> #info Georg Kunz
14:09:58 <dmcbride> #info better alignment between TSC and marketing
14:10:45 <dmcbride> #info focus on OVP
14:12:14 <gabriel_yuyang> #info gabriel_yuyang
14:13:11 <dmcbride> #info bh526r describes progress on strategy during weekly technical discussion meetings
14:14:09 <dmcbride> #info additional discussion during infra working group meeting in December
14:28:39 <dmcbride> #topic IT/Infra update
14:29:22 <dmcbride> #info bramwelt says that we are migrating gerrit
14:52:49 <dmcbride> #topic release update
15:06:32 <dmcbride> #info the requirements for Hunter 3.0 have been collapsed into MS3.1, which is scheduled for Jan 18
15:07:03 <dmcbride> #topic TSC Jira process
15:07:35 <dmcbride> #info dmcbride says that the process has been updated, per feedback from the TSC
15:07:50 <dmcbride> #info frankbrockners says that the process looks acceptable
15:08:01 <dmcbride> #topic Action Item review
15:10:27 <dmcbride> #info closed TSC-12 as no longer relevant
15:10:38 <dmcbride> #endmeeting